Please log in to your Black Board account to reserve equipment. Click on Equipment Reservation under your Web Applications Channel to make a reservation. If you do not have an account, call the Help Desk to make a reservation.
Black Board Login
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk.
General information to read before you reserve equipment:
- NO Digital Cameras are supplied with batteries. You must purchase batteries at your own expense. Digital Cameras take 2 High Quality "AA" size batteries at a time.
- NO Video Cameras are supplied with video tapes. You must purchase the tapes at your own expense. They require a Mini DV video tape.
- When bringing video equipment inside from the cold make sure it has warmed up before using it to avoid condensation in the tape and inside the cameras.
- We cannot guarantee that the batteries for the Video Cameras are charged. Please reserve and checkout the camera about 2-3 hours before you plan on using it for charging purposes.
- Effective July 15, 1999 we will disable the Portal Accounts of anyone who fails to return the equipment checked out by the time they specified. The accounts will remain disabled until the equipment is returned to the Help Desk.
- Effective August 24, 2003 we will charge a $1 fee per each hour the equpment is late, plus a $5 service charge up to the original purchase price of the equipment item.